Liverpool Thread | 2024/25

Alyson Rudd will follow shortly. The only writer in recent years to forecast City dropping out of the top 4. Why? Apparently Pep is nothing special.
I literally cannot abide that Trog. She is so bitter and cannot bring herself, in any way, to recognise any of Pep or City's achievements. Her view of best footballer ever is Jari Litmanen. What an absolute cretinous piece she is imo. If I was ever unfortunate enough to meet her, I would have absolutely no hesitation in telling her my opinion of her.

A good point. With Klopp they played in very intense 15 minute spells and it was almost impossible to defend against. So many games at Anfield we were comfortable with dominant possession for long spells. Then they would blitz us. Interesting to see how the Slot side develops. They may get more points off the weaker teams though.
Wonder if they will all still be 'suffering with asthma' ?????

Bridge is stronger than me, I can't bear anything about that club. So watching them for research purposes warrants an above and beyond imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.