Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget Vinny Jones saying McMahon was a big shithouse. He said he warned him in the tunnel at Wembley and then he clattered fuck out of him on the pitch. Straight red back then, never mind today, and McMahon fucking shit himself and run off without saying a word. Then he stayed out of his way for the rest of the match and Wimbledon won the FA cup.

So they really did just spunk the Sterling money on Benteke. He's a good player but he is not good enough to get them top 4.

Sterling fee Liverpool received: £36 million

Benteke fee Liverpool paid: £32.5 million

That is absolutely shocking business from Liverpool.

liverpool fans are so deluded its unreal.

I had these quotes thrown at me last night on facebook by a liverpool fan

"Whilst I don't rate benteke at all. Hope I am wrong!! But sterling has proved Nothing and would take benteke all day long. Let's see wot happens!! My guess - sterling on bench and 15 goals plus for benteke!!"

"on last seasons evidence he was pants! I know Liverpool were also shit but even with Saurez, Sturridge and couthino he only managed 9 goals. Like I say time will tell but benteke scored 1 in 2 games for Aston villa!!!! "

Not even money bags city who are famous for wasting billions and causing the famine in africa, would spunk £49 million for a bench warmer surely?? would we??

They've signed a lot of players without selling many, big first team squad atm. No idea how they'll sell Mario, will take some convincing.

No doubt Lambert will be off, short lived dream move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.