Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With their squad now I think they should really be challenging for the top 4. Their squad is huge and filled with a lot of quality.
tumblr_lmsjxtrdF61qiz3j8o1_500.gif

With their squad now I think they should really be challenging for the top 4. Their squad is huge and filled with a lot of quality.

No chance:
They have a lot of players but not a single 'world class' player in their entire squad.
They have the Europa League games to contend with.
Their only suitable candidate for a captain has left (Gerrard).
Ourselves, Chelsea, United and Arsenal are already miles ahead of them and all of us will have stronger teams than last season.
They have bought terribly, Milner is the only decent signing, everyone else is either a risk or a forward, what are they going to do? Play 4-1-5 formation to accommodate all their new players?
Bodgers is a terrible manager.

I don't think they have what it takes as a club to topple Arsenal or United for the 4th spot either - the rags have bought better and Arsenal have the experience.

Taste their salty tears!
Boo our players for 90 mins, boo our players when the are injured, celebrate winning the League before you have, brick our coaches, generally behave like cunts at our ground for years, not win a League Championship in decades, make yourselves utter wankers in all transfer dealings involving players leaving because you think you're still relevant.
What goes around comes around laaaaaaaaaaaaa!

and that is the dilemma - assuming Bodgers keeps rewriting the Loserpool record books for longest stint between trophies how long do they give him and how large is he allowed to make that squad? It is packed with players most of whom will be on good money having cost a lot and will be hard to shift on ( sound familar? Step forward senor Santa Cruz ) so when it comes time to give him the old Spanish archer his replacement has to work with the dross he has been left with ( sound familar? Step forward Wee Davie ) or spend a fortune buying new whilst off loading that dross at some cost ( ahhh Mr van Gaal - I have been waiting for you............ )

Brenda is laying the foundations for a ruinous future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.