Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. 11 leathers one off the middle of the bat errrrr well played there as
David-Coleman-Spit_2772793c.jpg

Mr. 12 looks to get on the end of that to nod nod nod it home. Quite remarkable.

Oh dear the Liverpool echo running the story of Liverpools tour being an attendance disaster, crowds down by 50% since the last tour.
Blaming it on not having any decent players since Suarez,Gerrard and sterling have gone.
Worrying times for the dippers if the far east fan base is shifting

Oh dear the Liverpool echo running the story of Liverpools tour being an attendance disaster, crowds down by 50% since the last tour.
Blaming it on not having any decent players since Suarez,Gerrard and sterling have gone.
Worrying times for the dippers if the far east fan base is shifting

Doesn't it also something about 'if they sign some big name players the fans will come back'? Shame their transfer window looks over then really!

Weren't loads of liverpool fans posting pics of full stadiums they've had friendlies at when we played Roma (and the stadium wasn't full)?

Doesn't it also something about 'if they sign some big name players the fans will come back'? Shame their transfer window looks over then really!

Weren't loads of liverpool fans posting pics of full stadiums they've had friendlies at when we played Roma (and the stadium wasn't full)?
50,000 when they had 80,000 last time the echo also posted pictures of empty stadiums ,and stating only 1500 turning up for open training instead of 15,000 last time

Hi all,

Liverpool fan in peace (as the title suggests!).

I write for a Liverpool site called The Tomkins Times and as a preseason warm up, I am trying to gauge the opinions of fans of others clubs.

If you could take a few minutes to answer some questions for an article, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Krish

1) How did you think the 14/15 season went for you compared to your expectations at the start of the campaign? Where did it go right and/or wrong?

2) What are you hopes/expectations for 15/16 and where do you think you will finish in the league?

3) Do you have full trust in your manager? To play devil's advocate, what would have to go wrong for him to be sacked?

4) It's been an oddly quiet transfer window this summer, but of the business you have done so far, are you happy with the ins and outs?

5) Obviously there is still some time to go, so which player/s would you like to sign, sell and/or which positions strengthened?

6) Speaking of transfers, what was your take on the Raheem Sterling transfer and the way he & his agent forced through the move?

7) What do you make of Liverpool's signings? (Joe Gomez, Adam Bogdan, Danny Ings, James Milner, Nathaniel Clyne, Roberto Firmino and Christian Benteke).

8) Where do you think LFC will finish in the league?

9) Do you want Balotelli?

Thanks again for your help.

1) How did you think the 14/15 season went for you compared to your expectations at the start of the campaign? Where did it go right and/or wrong?

I thought we'd kick on and not muster up another poor defence, but our average signings in the transfer market and poor attitude saw to that.

2) What are you hopes/expectations for 15/16 and where do you think you will finish in the league?

To win the league, another cup final and Q/F of the CL. I don't think we will win the league though, 2nd.

3) Do you have full trust in your manager? To play devil's advocate, what would have to go wrong for him to be sacked?

No, I like him and will back him but I'm not convinced he will learn his lesson from last year. Silly tactical mistakes and a reluctance to change the game when things aren't looking good. I think he will see the year out regardless.

4) It's been an oddly quiet transfer window this summer, but of the business you have done so far, are you happy with the ins and outs?

I'd like to see De Bruyne and Pogba or another quality CM in the door. I like the look of Roberts and Delph is solid. Sterling will be quality. Enjoy the £38m that's yours.

I'd also like to see Dzeko out of the door.

5) Obviously there is still some time to go, so which player/s would you like to sign, sell and/or which positions strengthened?

See above

6) Speaking of transfers, what was your take on the Raheem Sterling transfer and the way he & his agent forced through the move?

Meh, it's football. I found it funny mainly because it's Liverpool. You lot have been doing it for years along with the other "elite" clubs. Now the boot's on the other foot, it hurts, doesn't it?

7) What do you make of Liverpool's signings? (Joe Gomez, Adam Bogdan, Danny Ings, James Milner, Nathaniel Clyne, Roberto Firmino and Christian Benteke).

Mediocre. Rodgers is poor in the market.

6th. 4th is the ceiling IMO, but I think the top 4 will be unchanged.

9) Do you want Balotelli

I'm afraid I'm not that way inclined. Thanks for the first refusal though.

Hi all,

Liverpool fan in peace (as the title suggests!).

I write for a Liverpool site called The Tomkins Times and as a preseason warm up, I am trying to gauge the opinions of fans of others clubs.

If you could take a few minutes to answer some questions for an article, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Krish

Disappointing, considering MP's first season.
Injuries and loss of form among key players had much to do with it.

To win at least one trophy and advance beyond the last 16 of the Champions' League.

Yes, I trust him, though I wish he would be more flexible with tactics and formations. I doubt he will go before the end of the season.

Yes, very happy. I know it's only preseason, but Silva and Sterling seem to be linking up well and Fabian Delph is a good signing.

An upgrade at left-back would be great and if I had to choose one more addition to the squad, it would be Pogba.

I thought we overpaid for him, but then, he's English. However, having seen his performances in a Blue shirt, I am really excited at the prospect of seeing him at Etihad every game. Raheem, Merlin and Kun are going to scare defences to death.
I think Sterling had become pissed off at being played at wing-back by Rodgers.

The quality of your players is on a downward spiral.

Somewhere between 5th and 8th.

9) Do you want Balotelli?

Only as a member of our PR department!

Thanks again for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.