Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headline in the Liverpool Echo.

Blood Red: Rickie Lambert leaves Liverpool FC with dignity - unlike Mario Balotelli

Next PR target acquired it seems.

yeah - prior to the move they guy was on fire and had broken - belatedly - into the England set up.

Just one season at Loserpool finished all that for the lad. Boyhood club so Brenda probably only had to show him a shirt with his name and number on the back. Poor bastard was probably that desperate. He will have made a few bob but I bet his feelings towards Brenda are far from respectful having hardly got a game.

I think he will do ok for the Baggies and as ever I look forward to him bagging a couple at Klanfield when the Baggies condemn them to yet another home defeat and see Brenda's future thrown into yet more turmoil !!
Perhaps we should have bought him if he can score a couple there and help defeat them at Klanfield. None of ours can do it.

the world famous and much respected kopites write off 90% of their players as " not gud enoough for der greatest club in der world" before they have even kicked a ball. many a time i see kopites having delusional episodes in public and no-one is there to help them. as for Rodgers He hasn't got the balls to design a formation, and stick to it. He flip flops around to try and keep ego's happy. This season is going to be a car crash for them. What is clear is their transfer strategy has little to do with buying players they need to improve the team/squad. It is all to do with calming/easing the collective neurosis of the fans who can't hack they aren't a big club anymore. There is the added twist that Rodgers laps it all up and is the conductor of the musical. They are akin to a C list celebrity going shopping at Harrods and ringing OK magazine to tell them all the expensive things they've bought to paper over their decline. Jim Davidson with money.

the world famous and much respected kopites write off 90% of their players as " not gud enoough for der greatest club in der world" before they have even kicked a ball. many a time i see kopites having delusional episodes in public and no-one is there to help them. as for Rodgers He hasn't got the balls to design a formation, and stick to it. He flip flops around to try and keep ego's happy. This season is going to be a car crash for them. What is clear is their transfer strategy has little to do with buying players they need to improve the team/squad. It is all to do with calming/easing the collective neurosis of the fans who can't hack they aren't a big club anymore. There is the added twist that Rodgers laps it all up and is the conductor of the musical. They are akin to a C list celebrity going shopping at Harrods and ringing OK magazine to tell them all the expensive things they've bought to paper over their decline. Jim Davidson with money.
Whenever you post in this thread I'm always of the opinion that you don't have a particular fondness for Liverpool Football Club

Rickie Lambert made the perfect start to his West Bromwich Albion career by scoring twice just hours after joining the club.
The England international arrived from Liverpool after a year on Merseyside and wasted little time in making an impression for his new side.
In a friendly at another of his old clubs, Bristol Rovers, Lambert struck a goal in each half as the Baggies cruised to a 4-0 victory to mark a perfect debut for the 33-year-old striker.

Rickie Lambert made the perfect start to his West Bromwich Albion career by scoring twice just hours after joining the club.
The England international arrived from Liverpool after a year on Merseyside and wasted little time in making an impression for his new side.
In a friendly at another of his old clubs, Bristol Rovers, Lambert struck a goal in each half as the Baggies cruised to a 4-0 victory to mark a perfect debut for the 33-year-old striker.

I know its a friendly but................. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Go on Rickie laaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.