Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever you post in this thread I'm always of the opinion that you don't have a particular fondness for Liverpool Football Club
i hate them with a passion, and contrary to their own belief so do a lot of other team's fans. the reality sadly is that we all own a part of them as well as they should have gone bankrupt before the royal bank of scotland came in to save them and sell them to their current american owners,a bank that we the british public rescued. the club itself would not exist were it not for everton so for that i apologise.

i hate them with a passion, and contrary to their own belief so do a lot of other team's fans. the reality sadly is that we all own a part of them as well as they should have gone bankrupt before the royal bank of scotland came in to save them and sell them to their current american owners,a bank that we the british public rescued. the club itself would not exist were it not for everton so for that i apologise.
Well now you've hit a nerve
I had 110 shares in RBS at about £5 a pop, and I woke up one sunny morning after the Government bail out to find I had 11 at 35p a pop
Fucking Liverpool twats have my money

Well now you've hit a nerve
I had 110 shares in RBS at about £5 a pop, and I woke up one sunny morning after the Government bail out to find I had 11 at 35p a pop
Fucking Liverpool twats have my money
apologies again, i got 10 k plus for my mis-sold P.P.I, i will leave it to others to make jokes about scousers and thieves ;-) truth is they airbrush their 'istree with convenience. i console myself with the knowledge that we were the first club to win the league at anfield(how they love reminding of that one), and watching videos of them welcoming the team bus to anfield when they let the league slip ( literally).

Rickie Lambert made the perfect start to his West Bromwich Albion career by scoring twice just hours after joining the club.
The England international arrived from Liverpool after a year on Merseyside and wasted little time in making an impression for his new side.
In a friendly at another of his old clubs, Bristol Rovers, Lambert struck a goal in each half as the Baggies cruised to a 4-0 victory to mark a perfect debut for the 33-year-old striker.
Bodger just made WBA a bid of 40 mill....

Ibe was the standout player.

He has been quality this pre season,played the full 90 and looks like he is nailing the wide right forward position for the coming season.

You'll have to hope he doesn't improve too much or he'll want to go to a club with a chance of winning something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.