Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate them with a passion, and contrary to their own belief so do a lot of other team's fans. the reality sadly is that we all own a part of them as well as they should have gone bankrupt before the royal bank of scotland came in to save them and sell them to their current american owners,a bank that we the british public rescued. the club itself would not exist were it not for everton so for that i apologise.
The loans H&G took out were with 2 banks,RBS & Wachovia totalling £300 million which were taken out before the credit crunch/banking crises for the Stanley Park new stadium.The loans were RBS/237 million Wachovia/63 million,H&G had refinanced the loan agreement with RBS with a clause that if any installment of the loan was late RBS had the power to take over the club and sell it with Wachovia backing that plan if it ever came to light.Both banks got the money back when FSG bought the club for the price of the loan agreement £300 million and if anything RBS/wachovia made a profit from the loans with the high interest rates the 2 cowboys agreed too.

the world famous and much respected kopites write off 90% of their players as " not gud enoough for der greatest club in der world" before they have even kicked a ball. many a time i see kopites having delusional episodes in public and no-one is there to help them. as for Rodgers He hasn't got the balls to design a formation, and stick to it. He flip flops around to try and keep ego's happy. This season is going to be a car crash for them. What is clear is their transfer strategy has little to do with buying players they need to improve the team/squad. It is all to do with calming/easing the collective neurosis of the fans who can't hack they aren't a big club anymore. There is the added twist that Rodgers laps it all up and is the conductor of the musical. They are akin to a C list celebrity going shopping at Harrods and ringing OK magazine to tell them all the expensive things they've bought to paper over their decline. Jim Davidson with money.

Jim Davidson with money.

Excellent analogy, Shack.

I like you.

I reckon he asks them all in training to clear the ball from the penalty spot 10 times and the two that score the least own goals start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.