Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rags mate, i'll say this right now Liverpool are a threat. maybe not the title due to squad depth but they will be in the mix.

I have to say I agree with you - there is a lot of confidence on Miseryside (as well as some delusions).

There is no pressure on them at all, Milner adds real quality, and they now have three decent strikers plus one untested one who may come good. Defence still looks a bit light but with Milner and Henderson in front, they will have some protection there. A cheeky fiver each way for the title?

I have to say I agree with you - there is a lot of confidence on Miseryside (as well as some delusions).

There is no pressure on them at all, Milner adds real quality, and they now have three decent strikers plus one untested one who may come good. Defence still looks a bit light but with Milner and Henderson in front, they will have some protection there. A cheeky fiver each way for the title?

No chance of the title.

None.

May as well burn your fiver now.

Liverpool, if everything falls into place, and one of the top 4 has a less than stellar season, have a shot at 4th spot. That' really is the pinnacle of what they can achieve in the league. They haven't added anyone who you'd describe as top class, all their signings have been a rung or 2 down the ladder from true world class. Those kinds of signings aren't what Liverpool need, they need real, top end, talent. Unfortunately, for them, their lack of recent success, and their owners tactic of spreading the spending rather than concentrating it on 1 or 2 players, means that hasn't been possible.

No chance of the title.

None.

May as well burn your fiver now.

Liverpool, if everything falls into place, and one of the top 4 has a less than stellar season, have a shot at 4th spot. That' really is the pinnacle of what they can achieve in the league. They haven't added anyone who you'd describe as top class, all their signings have been a rung or 2 down the ladder from true world class. Those kinds of signings aren't what Liverpool need, they need real, top end, talent. Unfortunately, for them, their lack of recent success, and their owners tactic of spreading the spending rather than concentrating it on 1 or 2 players, means that hasn't been possible.

You may be right mate, only time will tell. My fiver will be staying firmly in my pocket.

I think there will be a decent gap in points between 4th and 5th. IMO, the top four is a lock to be the same as last season, regardless of the order. I do however think Liverpool should finish fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.