Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny I saw some local "celeb" on telly saying Cilla's childhood home which is under threat of demolition should be bought by the council and saved for the nation............ er why? She didn't give enough of a fuck to buy it herself and preserve it for posterity did she????

Maybe he was wanting to make a shrine of it............... not that such a thing exists already on Murkeyside. Any more candles lit in that god forsaken hole and there will be actual issues caused with and increase in global warming !!!!

Where are the goals goner come from.Not a cat in hells chance they will Finnish top 4. Also who ever said Milner was top class. No he ain't he is a work horse, and yes I would still want him here, but he isn't a stellar signing.

Where are the goals goner come from.Not a cat in hells chance they will Finnish top 4. Also who ever said Milner was top class. No he ain't he is a work horse, and yes I would still want him here, but he isn't a stellar signing.

Maybe, if they get good ol' Sammi Hyppia back as manager.

I have to say I agree with you - there is a lot of confidence on Miseryside (as well as some delusions).

Isn't there always this time of year?
2afk40o.jpg

Whoever devised this is an absolute genius

Ahead of the new Premier League season, clubs are doing all they can to market their latest kits. So on Monday night, Liverpool added a new promotional banner to their online store, and it wasn’t long before people started to spot a massive mistake.

The promotion was advertising kits for Liverpool’s newest signings but managed to spell Adam Bogdan wrong. We know it isn’t a common name, but you’d have thought the names would be double checked before it was given the green light.

Bogdan was signed on a free transfer from Championship side Bolton Wanderers earlier this summer as Simon Mignolet’s back up.

You had one job, guys. Hahahahahaha

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/fail-liverpool-advertise-new-kits-and-make-terrible-mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.