Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try telling David fucking James that. He has said we are basically shit and throwing more money around, and that because the scousers have changed coaches, then they will knock us out of the top 4. Apparently we are the weakest of the top 4 too, according to the ****!, another fucker who gladly took our money, but now is a **** towards us. DJIAC.

If I wanted any lip from him, I'd rattle my zipper.

Try telling David fucking James that. He has said we are basically shit and throwing more money around, and that because the scousers have changed coaches, then they will knock us out of the top 4. Apparently we are the weakest of the top 4 too, according to the ****!, another fucker who gladly took our money, but now is a **** towards us. DJIAC.

Chelsea are the champions, Arsenal are the form team of pre-season and United have bought a load of new players that on paper if not in reality make them better than last year. It's not very hard to see why "pundits" predict us being the most likely to drop out of the top 4 right now. Not saying they're right btw, just that i can see why they'd come up with that somewhat lazy prediction

He's a bankrupt **** too.......... rather silly of him to piss all over us like that ............ blown his chance of getting a job at the club on matchdays or something. So bankrupt and thick then................

Chelsea are the champions, Arsenal are the form team of pre-season and United have bought a load of new players that on paper if not in reality make them better than last year. It's not very hard to see why "pundits" predict us being the most likely to drop out of the top 4 right now. Not saying they're right btw, just that i can see why they'd come up with that somewhat lazy prediction

On paper, de gea, falcao and di maria are all world class players, and they have replaced them with a load of shite. I can't see how they have come up with that prediction at all.

The thing that really fucking grates my bollocks, is that we tripped over the line to win both our titles according to the prick. Granted we nearly fucked up our 1st one, but showed bottle and fight to claw back the rags points lead, going into the final day, and correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't Liverpool fuck it completely up, and we showed tremendous character and form, to win the 2nd title. Tripped over the line, how about you trtip over your fucking hair and chop your tongue off, so you can't spout your bile!.

you what, rags potentially one keeper, two young players i`ve never heard of and the german equivalent of an older jack rodwell.

in spite of looking dodgy in defence, we have a goal keeper who`s won the golden gloves 4 times (record) in 5 years. scored the goals in the last 5 years than any team.

you should change your name to gulliblemonkey

This definately has logic at least. Looking at the rags squad and it's very unbalanced. If shrek has an injury the rags are down to the barebones up front. Same with Chelsea with Costa. Obviously can't say the same about the dippers and the 100 strikers they have on their books.

Our squad easily is the most balanced out of the top 5 teams.

The thing that really fucking grates my bollocks, is that we tripped over the line to win both our titles according to the prick. Granted we nearly fucked up our 1st one, but showed bottle and fight to claw back the rags points lead, going into the final day, and correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't Liverpool fuck it completely up, and we showed tremendous character and form, to win the 2nd title. Tripped over the line, how about you trtip over your fucking hair and chop your tongue off, so you can't spout your bile!.
Here is another scenario that happened in another universe,both the teams in red completely fuckin bottled it in the run in and we just kicked on. Whether we were so many points behind just goes to show the steel and mental attitude our players have got..not every yr but I can live with that.

Won our last 6 games in 11/12 and won our last 5 games in 13/14, in other sports like athletics and horse racing that's called perfect timing by the winner, not tripping over the fucking line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.