Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahead of the new Premier League season, clubs are doing all they can to market their latest kits. So on Monday night, Liverpool added a new promotional banner to their online store, and it wasn’t long before people started to spot a massive mistake.

The promotion was advertising kits for Liverpool’s newest signings but managed to spell Adam Bogdan wrong. We know it isn’t a common name, but you’d have thought the names would be double checked before it was given the green light.

Bogdan was signed on a free transfer from Championship side Bolton Wanderers earlier this summer as Simon Mignolet’s back up.

You had one job, guys. Hahahahahaha

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/fail-liverpool-advertise-new-kits-and-make-terrible-mistake

A ??

David James talking bollocks. Tripped over the line, hahahaha. Is that meant to be a dig at us? We won the league, twice, both in the best possible way. Beating united in the last seconds of the final game. That will never be beaten for pure emotion. Or you've got beating the already crowned champions Liverpool to the title on the last day. That will never be beaten for the comedy factor. Two quality ways of winning the title, yet they're classed as 'tripped'.

He also mentions we don't have a good business model, or something along those lines. We earn a profit now, quality facilities, good transfer business and will more than likely have the most balanced squad in the prem come September. I despair at some of these so called pundits, clueless.

David James talking bollocks. Tripped over the line, hahahaha. Is that meant to be a dig at us? We won the league, twice, both in the best possible way. Beating united in the last seconds of the final game. That will never be beaten for pure emotion. Or you've got beating the already crowned champions Liverpool to the title on the last day. That will never be beaten for the comedy factor. Two quality ways of winning the title, yet they're classed as 'tripped'.

He also mentions we don't have a good business model, or something along those lines. We earn a profit now, quality facilities, good transfer business and will more than likely have the most balanced squad in the prem come September. I despair at some of these so called pundits, clueless.

I would think that David James, with his track record, would be the last person you would go to for advice on good business models

I would think that David James, with his track record, would be the last person you would go to for advice on good business models

First person you go to really. David, what do you think of this?

I like it mate!

Fuck's sake, back to the drawing board then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.