Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as A' is the most popular letter in the scouce alphabet I thought it amusing that that is the letter they got wrong on the shirt.
15kcpw.jpg

Eh,Eh,Eh,Eh, Calm down Calm down!! I get it..

This is definitely going against the grain, but Arsenal are the team to beat this season. Look at their form since January, it's been fantastic.

I genuinely think it'll be us and Arsenal who finish as the top two.

This is definitely going against the grain, but Arsenal are the team to beat this season. Look at their form since January, it's been fantastic.

I genuinely think it'll be us and Arsenal who finish as the top two.
Will be us and Chelsea again in my opinion.

However, if the gooners sign a good centre half, and add a top striker, they will most definitely be 'in the mix'.

Will be us and Chelsea again in my opinion.

However, if the gooners sign a good centre half, and add a top striker, they will most definitely be 'in the mix'.

Chelsea are actually weaker than last season, plus Costa's constant hamstring injuries could prove really costly for them. Totally different side without him I think.

Arsenal have been excellent since January. The likes of Cech, Koscielny, Ramsey, Ozil and Sanchez are all top players. Players who would walk into our side (apart from Cech). They're a big threat this season.

Chelsea are actually weaker than last season, plus Costa's constant hamstring injuries could prove really costly for them. Totally different side without him I think.

Arsenal have been excellent since January. The likes of Cech, Koscielny, Ramsey, Ozil and Sanchez are all top players. Players who would walk into our side (apart from Cech). They're a big threat this season.

I agree with Sanchez, possibly Ramsey, the others no way would they walk into our side. They need added steel, they wilt too easily.

I agree with Sanchez, possibly Ramsey, the others no way would they walk into our side. They need added steel, they wilt too easily.

I'd start Koscielny, Ramsey and Sanchez for us definitely.

Surprisingly, I think their season depends quite heavily on Coquelin. They're so, so much better when he plays and haven't got a back-up for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.