Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when Arsenal lose because their fans are big fucking mard arse, fair weather wankers. Worst fans in the Prem and considering that includes Liverpool and the rags that's going some.

I'm inclined to have a good laugh at this along with Chelsea's performance yesterday, but this is tempered by the fact that we play tomorrow night and our penchant for failing to take advantage of our rival's slip ups. So here's hoping we beat WBA tomorrow and it'll have been a good weekend.

I love it when Arsenal lose because their fans are big fucking mard arse, fair weather wankers. Worst fans in the Prem and considering that includes Liverpool and the rags that's going some.

Missus is throwing an absolute strop at the minute and I haven't said a fucking word yet >:D

Lol!
11825836_419031248302476_9077248639864339484_n.jpg

Couldnt agree more pal. I cite this once a season, but can never forget the abuse they gave Emmanuel Eboue a few seasons ago against Wigan I think. It was a complete embarrassment, never want those cunts to win anything because the entitled, whinging fucking fans dont deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.