Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you mean by that but I'll have a go anyway.
I know we took advantage of the Stevie G slip up to win the league, but there have been many times in the past when our rivals have played before us and dropped points and we've seen that as a chance to catch up or pull away only for us to go and lose when we play our match.
Teaches you not to take things for granted.
I was also referring to 2012, in case you've forgotten what happened then.

And what you've described isnt particular to City, but happens to all football clubs on the planet.

Last edited:
I love it when Arsenal lose because their fans are big fucking mard arse, fair weather wankers. Worst fans in the Prem and considering that includes Liverpool and the rags that's going some.

This. Fucking funny watching the entitled tarquin c**** heading for the exit at 84 minutes.

This. Fucking funny watching the entitled tarquin c**** heading for the exit at 84 minutes.

You'd think with what it costs for a ticket at the Emirates they would want to stay as long as possible to get their moneys worth.

WTF is a glory hunting rag **** doing trolling Arsenal fans outside the Emirates when Arsenal have just been stuffed and why didn't someone lamp the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.