Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has a new team been created?

Arserpool?

Livernal?

Bit of a cock-up on the merging front, as Reggie Perrin's Uncle Jimmy might have said.

Come on FootieFan86, that was a shocking game. Rodgers has spent an absolute fortune on players and what was served up today can't be papered over by one great shot. He's built a team of grafters that put in a shift.
Old Liverpool legends will be turning in their graves at what's been done there.
The truly world class performers(and you've. had a lot) have been replaced by average players.
1st game of the season players are still in pre season mode,alot of teams this weekend have been sluggish from what i have watched this weekend.

Stoke are the most pyhsical team in the league by far,To play them away 1st game is going to be a struggle what with fitness and going against them where it's more about winning individual battles and matching them physically,we grafted and put a shift in and got the 3 points,might have been fair if it was a draw but it's less about performances and more about points.

I think we have upgraded from last season.

Clyne>Johnson
Milner>Gerrard
Benteke>Balotelli
Firmino>Sterling

And improved the bench with Origi Ings Gomez Bogdan who are upgrades on Lambert Jones Borini Enrique and according to financials we have spent just under £30 million net.

Well from me you will get an unusually 'slightly biased' opinion in favour of Liverpool.

I did quite a large (for me) spread 'match' bet between the scum and Liverpool - anything less that the scum finishing 9 pints ahead of Liverpool and I win money - and more money with every point. So I was very pleased with that late goal.

What was as important to me is the amount of team spirit I saw between the players and the sheer effort that was put I to make sure Stoke were closed down - really quite impressive. That said I only caught the last 10 mins so do not know what went before.

That augers well for the season - they all seemed so up for it. So I will be cheering you on - obviously apart from on 2 occasions - all season - please get ahead of those scum fuckers
Good luck with the bet spread,i hope you win money and i hope we finish ahead of them.

Both win :)

1st game of the season players are still in pre season mode,alot of teams this weekend have been sluggish from what i have watched this weekend.

Stoke are the most pyhsical team in the league by far,To play them away 1st game is going to be a struggle what with fitness and going against them where it's more about winning individual battles and matching them physically,we grafted and put a shift in and got the 3 points,might have been fair if it was a draw but it's less about performances and more about points.

I think we have upgraded from last season.

Clyne>Johnson
Milner>Gerrard
Benteke>Balotelli
Firmino>Sterling

And improved the bench with Origi Ings Gomez Bogdan who are upgrades on Lambert Jones Borini Enrique and according to financials we have spent just under £30 million net.
Firminho>Sterling

Hahahahahahaha

Sterling was your best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.