Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You had a field day with Gerrard last season. Are we switching to saying Gerrard 2015 is better than Milner?

Clyne is clearly better than Johnson of past couple seasons.

You had a field day with Gerrard last season. Are we switching to saying Gerrard 2015 is better than Milner?

And we were told that Gerard was a world beater. The real eye opener is the Firmino>Sterling don't take this the wrong way pal but that's up their with painting the tour bus and having early victory parades.

And we were told that Gerard was a world beater. The real eye opener is the Firmino>Sterling don't take this the wrong way pal but that's up their with painting the tour bus and having early victory parades.

Well said. ARF !!

Its also up there with Brenda saying yesterdays performance was outstanding.

Last edited:

Firmino and Sterling are close enough that you could reasonably argue either way.

You're just wrong on Gerrard. He was a clear liability last season, the vast majority of us saw that and said as much. Nobody said Gerrard was a world beater last year.

They are completely different players. But Gerrard>Milner in CM no matter how much of a decline he was on. Quite simply because Milner doesn't have the qualities to dictate a match, or dominate it. I also feel in CM Milner doesn't have the tactical nous between defence and attack - it's all work rate.

I rated Milner, but his position is on the side of midfield no matter how much he wants it not to be.

Jordan Ibe might become a decent player.

Worth noting that he's exactly 1 year younger than Sterling though. Sterling was already smashing it at his age. Sterling is a very special young talent far, far superior to Jordan Ibe

Firmino and Sterling are close enough that you could reasonably argue either way.

You're just wrong on Gerrard. He was a clear liability last season, the vast majority of us saw that and said as much. Nobody said Gerrard was a world beater last year.
I'd agree on the Gerrard thing. He was awful last season.

If you think that Firmino and Sterling are any way near the same in class that's your opinion but I think you are way off the mark. James isn't going to make you tick he's just going to work like a shirehorse,after watching Liverpool yesterday you look as ordinary as you did last season.

I agree with the Ibe - Sterling.

Why can't Ibe just be Ibe and develop at his own pace? He is NOT Sterling, and this "next-big-thing" doesn't help.

Exactly, he looks like a very talented young player and could well become a star if allowed to develop at his own pace which is when we will sign him off you ;)

I don't think we know enough about how Firmino will fare in the Premier League yet to even make that comparison. 10 minutes against Stoke isn't much to judge him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.