Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a quick look at other teams' forums after the West Brom game to see what their fans reactions were to our superb performance:-

Arsenal forums - shit, City are three levels above us. They're favourites to win the league.

Red Cafe - shit, City look to be back where they were in 2013-14. Toure is back. They must be favourites to win the league.

The Shed - split 50/50. City look good but we're still better/ looks like City's year again they're better than us this time round.

RAWK - haha, Sterling's shit, what a miss. Now't to see here. Still reckon them twats will finish fifth.

North Korean state media is about right. Insanity prevails.
That'll be the legendary scouse sense of humour.

La.

Another little offering from the criminally insane inhabitants over at RAWK:

"The good thing about Everton winning is that they get very above themselves and think a title challenge is on. Then it's always so much sweeter when they inevitably come crashing back to earth"

Wonder if the Toffees have had any '2015/16 Champions' t shirts printed?

Would just like to say I fucking hate these cunts. Just read the last 3 pages of the City thread on bastarding RAWK, apparently were just not that good.

Aging squad.
Will fall away when the Champions League games start.
An injury to Aguero or Silva and were fucked.

Injuries to any team's best players will hurt. Hardly a profound insight is it?
We were candidates to drop out of the top 4 a couple of weeks ago, now we're firm candidates to win the league (even though we're not that good really) - all after just two games.
Most knowledgeable set of fans my arse. They couldn't tell who was going to a win a league with 3 games to go, so they sure as hell can't tell with 36 to go!

Would just like to say I fucking hate these cunts. Just read the last 3 pages of the City thread on bastarding RAWK, apparently were just not that good.

Aging squad.
Will fall away when the Champions League games start.
An injury to Aguero or Silva and were fucked.

I agree that if anyone wanted to kill our team then they'd clatter Silva in the first 5 minutes. Aguero too. And Yaya.

But if we get DeBruyne I think we have the squad to cover almost anything...e.g. if we lost those 3 then we could still have a line up of ...

...Delph Fernandinho
Navas DeBruyne Sterling (with Nasri on the bench)
..........Bony

Still top class.

Very physical team with the likes of Benteke, Henderson, Can, Milner, Gomez and Skrtel, but I'm not sure there's enough technical quality.

Thought their centre midfielders didn't have the ability to control the game well enough tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.