Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning: I am on a huge fucking wedge of cash that no other fucker will stump up - I'm stopping here!
Have you read the full article?

He goes on to say he wants to stay in England because it pays more than Spain.

Who would have thought a mercenary would be at the dippers.

Player says he wants to leave - club says, sorry pal you signed a contract.
Club says we want you to leave - player says, sorry boss, I've got a contract.
There is no real difference.

One absolute muppet seems to think we have stolen their Jordan Henderson song. I laughed when i discovered the song he is on about is infact our Vincent Kompany song. The one we've sang for many seasons now and the one they along with most teams in the league has ripped off us with their own version.

One absolute muppet seems to think we have stolen their Jordan Henderson song. I laughed when i discovered the song he is on about is infact our Vincent Kompany song. The one we've sang for many seasons now and the one they along with most teams in the league has ripped off us with their own version.

So here's to you Vincent Kompany
City loves you more than you will know.....?

Try Mickey Robinson..... Before he joined candlepool.... at least 30 years ago.... Jordan Henderson my arse!

RAWK is always a source of great delusion and entertainment.

I found another cracker today. 'Rumours of their demise may have been greatly exaggerated but I don't think Man City will get anywhere near the title unless Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal all severely underperform.'

That place just brightens up my day

I found another cracker today. 'Rumours of their demise may have been greatly exaggerated but I don't think Man City will get anywhere near the title unless Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal all severely underperform.'

Haha they have been severely under-performing in the league for 26 years

Seriously?!

Proper hilarious

I was a teen last time they won the title...we have won two of the last four hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.