Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK is always a source of great delusion and entertainment.

I found another cracker today. 'Rumours of their demise may have been greatly exaggerated but I don't think Man City will get anywhere near the title unless Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal all severely underperform.'

That place just brightens up my day
They are talking about this season and not from about 10 years ago?
Fuck me I thought the twabs was delusional but these muppets are taking it to a whole new level.
Obviously written by a fan who's never been to a football match of any description in their life.

Now this gem of a prediction is written by the same fan as the above. Warning - do not take a swig of any drink whilst reading the following!

'Haven't seen anything that changed my mind yet.

1. Chelsea by a distance
2. United by a hair over
3. The best club in the world by a distance over
4. Spurs
5. City missing out by a hair
6. Arsenal missing out by a fair few points'

I don't even know where to start

giphy.gif

RAWK is always a source of great delusion and entertainment.

I found another cracker today. 'Rumours of their demise may have been greatly exaggerated but I don't think Man City will get anywhere near the title unless Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Arsenal all severely underperform.'

That place just brightens up my day

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse”…Hoche

“There is no delusional idea held by the mentally ill which cannot be exceeded in its absurdity by the conviction of fanatics, either individually or en masse”…Hoche

"The crack epidemic that drowned the inner suburbs of klanfield in the late 80s, would only evolve/materialise in the spawn of first generation premiership dipper fans"..... Zimmer

RAWK is like the North Korean state media agency,full of sychophantic and deluded cunts.
That's what' is so great about it, no one would bother with it that much if it was a normal forum, it provides pure comedy gold for fans from teams up and down the land and long may they continue when they nearly won the league it was hilarious in fact many people though it must be a parody but it's all true

That's what' is so great about it, no one would bother with it that much if it was a normal forum, it provides pure comedy gold for fans from teams up and down the land and long may they continue when they nearly won the league it was hilarious in fact many people though it must be a parody but it's all true
Totally agree Ducado,it's totally bonkers yet a source of great enjoyment.Off to light a few candles to show my deep respect for the dippers.

I had a quick look at other teams' forums after the West Brom game to see what their fans reactions were to our superb performance:-

Arsenal forums - shit, City are three levels above us. They're favourites to win the league.

Red Cafe - shit, City look to be back where they were in 2013-14. Toure is back. They must be favourites to win the league.

The Shed - split 50/50. City look good but we're still better/ looks like City's year again they're better than us this time round.

RAWK - haha, Sterling's shit, what a miss. Now't to see here. Still reckon them twats will finish fifth.

North Korean state media is about right. Insanity prevails.

I had a quick look at other teams' forums after the West Brom game to see what their fans reactions were to our superb performance:-

Arsenal forums - shit, City are three levels above us. They're favourites to win the league.

Red Cafe - shit, City look to be back where they were in 2013-14. Toure is back. They must be favourites to win the league.

The Shed - split 50/50. City look good but we're still better/ looks like City's year again they're better than us this time round.

RAWK - haha, Sterling's shit, what a miss. Now't to see here. Still reckon them twats will finish fifth.

North Korean state media is about right. Insanity prevails.
Ha ha what a set of bellends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.