Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could say that in the past when Liverpool haven't looked convincing they've suffered as a result, but two games into the season and they've got 6 points.
They'll improve. I'm sure, but they'll still have a few banana skins (like City will).

I'm not convinced they are obvious top 4 candidates, but with the wind in the right direction they could manage it.

As great as we have been in the first two games, I don't think you can extrapolate an entire season from it, which is the same for Liverpool. It's just far too early to know much, but for City, it's nice to have one less rival to play.

As I see it Liverpool and United have both got 4 bonus points because they deserved to draw their games. But every point counts.

Liverpool seem more of a clogger team now though.

Not really....start of the season Bournemouth's tails are up on a barmy August evening. No easy games this time of year and these were the games we have drawn in the past. 6 point zero goal's conceded. Will settle for that!
If you say so. But I can tell you that if that were City, I'd be somewhat concerned.

Benteke has always divided opinion. A fine player when he's confident but he is prone to dips in form Fittingly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.