Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us being city fans we would never be so "cocky & confident" about winning the League so early......Thats just not us is it really??
I wouldnt dream of being so bloody cocky :-)

Us being city fans we would never be so "cocky & confident" about winning the League so early......Thats just not us is it really??
I wouldnt dream of being so bloody cocky :-)

You should have gone with Coral mate, they were doing 1500/1 for the quadruple.

Benteke has always divided opinion. A fine player when he's confident but he is prone to dips in form Fittingly enough.

I think the Adebayor (attitude/workrate), Andy Carroll (style) and Heskey (clumsiness) comparisons are unfair though.

He's a more complete striker than all three, I think the worry with him is if he fits into the style. Hard to say anything definitive about anything in the league right now until around 5 games. Everything is sort of wait and see now.

There are easy games.

Bournemouth at home is an easy game, and without that bent bastard in charge you would have likely lost.

But by all means, keep settling for it.

He's right. Promoted teams come out the gate hyped as they should. You take the points. Hard to make judgement about an entire season from game to game, you'd get whiplash. Better to assess things after chunks of games to identify trends, form, etc.

For us, thing is last season was such a low bar it's almost impossible not to do better--but even better might not be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.