Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are going to be in a real battle for 4th with United.

Liverpool look a lot more solid this season. Gomez and Clyne are a big improvement on their full backs from last season. Milner is solid in midfield aswell.

I think Sturridge's form and fitness will be key for them, if they can keep him fit and scoring goals they'll be a different team. He's top class.

I am pleased they got a draw there as for me they are not title material, but could stop the awful rags from getting top 4 which would be ideal!

Arsenal and Chelsea now 5 behind us after 3 games!
They have Europa league,which is a lot more demanding than than champions league regards recovery time and a lot more games,but for me forth and fifth will be between the rags and scousers...

This is on the BBC report after the Arsenal drawn game.

"Liverpool's tough set of fixtures early on in the season could have piled immediate pressure on Brendan Rodgers after a drab 2014-15 season. So far he is swimming, not sinking."

Tough set of fixtures? Not the toughest by a long way.

They've had a far more difficult first 3 games than us, and are deservedly top of the league. Hats off to the dippers - Milner made a great choice. Can't see us catching them.

Can't work out if that was a good game or a bunch of headless chickens running around, eventually stringing a few passes together to fluff a chance?

They've had a far more difficult first 3 games than us, and are deservedly top of the league. Hats off to the dippers - Milner made a great choice. Can't see us catching them.
yep that clear lead of minus 2 points is going to be difficult to overhaul anytime soon - I think they're going to win the August Premier League!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.