Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They looked decent to be fair. I think it's a case of raising their game for MNF(tm). Will be interesting to see them again. Arsenal look toothless- thank goodness for them that Benzema is begging to join them. Ha!

Expect a big club to come in for Coutinho in January. He'll do well at a team above mid-table standard.
Hahaha.

EvXMimX.jpg

Would be grateful for links to the many articles which must have been written about Ings' terrible decision to go to Liverpool and how Liverpool are ruining the England team by playing a Belgian and a Brazilian and leaving a 23 year-old English striker on the bench for three games in a row.

Oh, and one of the articles might include a section correcting the assumption that City were ruining the England team by buying Sterling and not giving him any game-time.

They have Europa league,which is a lot more demanding than than champions league regards recovery time and a lot more games,but for me forth and fifth will be between the rags and scousers...
Rodgers is picking a squad of reserves/bit part players for the Europa league,according to the Echo during the summer,i hope it's true and we should concentrate on getting a top 4 place and playing one game a week like 2013-2014 and have a good go in the domestic cup competitions.

Onto the game i think a draw was a fair result,we edged the 1st half and arsenal were the better team after the break,interesting that the team by the end of the game had a average of 21.8,not alot of teams will go to the emirates with 3 teenagers playing on the pitch.

Looking promising compared to last season when we had such a unbalanced side in defence/midfield and no strikers and changing formations,liking the look of Benteke Clyne and Gomez and Firmino showed glimpses of his link up play pressing and passing and also Milner has been a great pickup,i can see why you wanted to re=sign him,puts a shift in, great at pressing and runs for 90 mins non stop and always willing for the ball.

If we can beat west ham at the weekend at home 10 points from 12 before the international break would be a great start to the season for us.

Would be grateful for links to the many articles which must have been written about Ings' terrible decision to go to Liverpool and how Liverpool are ruining the England team by playing a Belgian and a Brazilian and leaving a 23 year-old English striker on the bench for three games in a row.

Oh, and one of the articles might include a section correcting the assumption that City were ruining the England team by buying Sterling and not giving him any game-time.

Well said sir :)

Well done that's 1 point for a draw, 1 point for playing with an average of 21.8 & of course the bonus point for getting so much for Sterling despite Ibe being better.

This is your year la.

Onto the game i think a draw was a fair result

Apart from the perfectly good goal they scored that was wrongly called for offside. Remind me, how many points would you have and what your league position would be if you hadn't benefited hugely from 3 ridiculously poor refereeing decisions?
Fair result my fucking arse. Only a Liverpool fan could come out with that utter fucking bullshit.

We are looking better than last season which is good enough at this point.

Nobody other than Manchester City is flying out of the gates--Leicester too will fill they have done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.