Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipper on radio earlier, "We need a decent manager like Pardew" WHAT !!!
Seems about right. LOL.

I think Liverpool have made some strange signings like Firminio for 30 million when his best position is the second striker and they are going to play him out wide. I have always said that Milner is not a central midfielder.

Benteke and Clyne can be good signings if they use them right.

Still given their fixtures 7 points is actually probably what they would have taken beforehand just not the peformances.

More chance of them winning the Europa than getting fourth and even then I don't think that is likely.

YLPWnsC.png

Bless their little cotton socks!

Seems about right. LOL.

I think Liverpool have made some strange signings like Firminio for 30 million when his best position is the second striker and they are going to play him out wide. I have always said that Milner is not a central midfielder.

Benteke and Clyne can be good signings if they use them right.

Still given their fixtures 7 points is actually probably what they would have taken beforehand just not the peformances.

More chance of them winning the Europa than getting fourth and even then I don't think that is likely.
Congrats for today mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.