Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif
He's a fucking nutter I said a while back it would be funny seeing two nutters in the league page 233, Turtle being the other, it's a pity deluded Rogers was still in charge and rolling over for the rags encounter..
Seeing them both on opposite benches will like watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest:)

Last edited:
jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif
He's a fucking nutter I said a while back it would be funny seeing two nutters in the league, Turtle being the other, it's a pity deluded Rogers was still in charge and rolling over for the rags encounter..
Seeing them both on opposite benches will like watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest:)

If he tries anything like that with Pellers, Ruben will slide a blade between his ribs, leave a rose on his corpse and then write a poem about it.

Fair play to the dips, its quite a coup for them. Happy to have him in the league to be honest, another one of the top managers in the world in the Prem can only be good for the league IMO.

I'm assuming they're all wanking themselves silly over the imminent signing of Reus on a free transfer and minimum wage because history is enough for him?

Off RAWK...
I still cannot believe this, it doesn't seem real. I feel like we are onto something, onto something for the first time in my lifetime.

I know we've had success in the past, but it was usually sporadic followed with a smash back down to earth, (2 recent title challenges springs to mind).

I can't think of a bigger signing for this football club, its not just his ability as a manager is it? He's going to unite the fanbase... Fuck it, he's already united the fan base. Pro Rodgers, anti-Rodgers... we're all singing from the same book a few days after he's gone. I don't think anybody in the world could've brought this unique atmosphere I now feel as a Liverpool fan. I feel so fucking optimistic about this football club for the first time since Rafa's peak.

I feel we can now genuinely sign big players, if you said to me last week, for example, "We should go all in for Reus next summer" I would've laughed, now I'm sitting there thinking... "We should fucking go all in for Reus", I just cannot wait for the next few years. Players will want to come here, and star players will want to stay. I thought Coutinho was as good as gone next summer, I think he'll stay now, so many positives, fucking get in.

They are absolute maniacs, some of the things they are saying are totally embarrassing. I like Klopp, but I can't stand Liverpool cult members.

Time to switch the radio and tv off for for a week or so, otherwise Steve nichol, john Barnes, ian rush etc, will be on the airwaves 24-7 telling us all about the crowd and the history....they make be want to spew

To quote Kevin Keegan,''I am going to love it,just love it if this goes tits up!!'' The fallout will be supreme,they will hear the wailing in China and the glow of the candles will be seen from space lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.