Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the cult have actually managed to pull this off!

Hopefully he's more of a threat to United's Top 4 aspirations than our title aspirations at any point in the next couple of years.

What an appointment.

Dreading the fawning.

But glad it's scouser who have him and not the Rags.

Can't believe the cult have actually managed to pull this off!

Hopefully he's more of a threat to United's Top 4 aspirations than our title aspirations at any point in the next couple of years.

What an appointment.

Dreading the fawning.

But glad it's scouser who have him and not the Rags.
As much chance of success as failure, at another club he'd have a chance. The weight of expectation & history will crush him in my opinion, Liverpool will never succeed until they get rid of all this bullshit.

off rawk

You can just tell that Klopp wanted to manage us. He wasn't just interested in the job. He wanted to manage Liverpool Football Club. He appreciates the culture of this club and the history.

it's true, 2bh. If he wasn't completely consumed by it, he'd have no reason to take the job. There's no logical professional reason to do so.

He's arrived

Haha 'Klopp for hire and may I suggest you take down the sign saying manager wanted and replace it with one saying "manager found" I'm your man'

I wonder if the DHHS will be paying Klopps wages too.

Sad to see them get the passionate man, I was hoping he would go to Bayern next year and Pep would come :)
But I do love Klopp.

Probably says more about Klopp than the draw of Liverpool. Sees himself as a maverick outsider who can improve mediocre clubs. He's essentially bottled the inevitability of a big relevant and current club coming in for him. He's now under absolutely no pressure and will enjoy our media fawning at his every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.