Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell.

United and Liverpool fans are just insufferable. Is there a superlative synonym for 'cringeworthy'?

Because if there is; that. That is what United and, especially recently, Liverpool are.

Ah, the failure of language to describe the horrors we witness. Beckett, this is the Endgame isn't it?

Bet there's a few thousand of them outside Klanfield already awaiting the white smoke signalling their new pontiff.

Unfortunately the Dippers now have a manager that is top top drawer and will make them far better than when Brenda was in charge.

For those that play draughts we've been "huffed" I'm afraid, as we still have Pelligrini in charge.

The next three years will be interesting, lets hope we have an ace or two up our sleeve.

Unfortunately the Dippers now have a manager that is top top drawer and will make them far better than when Brenda was in charge.

For those that play draughts we've been "huffed" I'm afraid, as we still have Pelligrini in charge.

The next three years will be interesting, lets hope we have an ace or two up our sleeve.

And how many Liverpool players would get in our squad, never mind our first XI?

Coutinho and Sturridge, maybe, but none of the others is good enough.

And Klopp has yet to prove himself in the Premier League.

Stop fucking moaning and enjoy what you / we have!

I kind of feel a little like this too.I look at our squad and sometimes feel we achieve solely on the brilliance of our key men at times rather than the manager's expertise.If we could just tighten up somehow defensively [and yes i do remember the first five games] then nine out of ten times we should win games due to our individual skills.

Liverpool's beat player from the last couple of seasons is currently looking like a lost lamb in our squad. I don't care how well he can motivate them or what his tactics are, without a huge and intelligent investment they won't be challenging us for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.