Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the double whammy of the cost of the overseas PL TV deal and Klopp.

I fully expect the match officials will resume their support for the dippers to keep them in or around the top 4.

What's he supposed to say, 'I took the first thing I was offered'?

It's a fantastically interesting appointment, kudos to them. If and when Pep rocks up at the Etihad this league will be superb. Just need Simeone in at Chelsea now.

I agree. And get Maureen in @ the swamp. Will be great for football and all the more fun when we are top of the lot.

Interesting comparing RAWK when Bodger was appointed to the last few days. The reaction to Rodgers' appointment was quite muted. Respectful but certainly far from the level of reaction that Klopp is getting. Something else interesting is that both Rodgers and Klopp were given 3 year contracts, rather than the more common 5 year contracts (BFS only got 2 arpt Sunderland but that's long term for them).

Interesting comparing RAWK when Bodger was appointed to the last few days. The reaction to Rodgers' appointment was quite muted. Respectful but certainly far from the level of reaction that Klopp is getting. Something else interesting is that both Rodgers and Klopp were given 3 year contracts, rather than the more common 5 year contracts (BFS only got 2 arpt Sunderland but that's long term for them).
Surely, you are aware that contract length is irrelevant. Managing Liverpool EfffSeeee (I touch my breast and bow respectfully, even as I type) is more of a vocation than a mere job; more of an annointment, one might say, than an appointment.

Those wreaths don't just lay themselves, you know.

BPL 17 Oct 2015 v Spurs (A)
BPL 25 Oct 2015 v Southampton (H)
BPL 31 Oct 2015 v Chelsea (A)
BPL 8 Nov 2015 v Crystal Palace (H)
BPL 21 Nov 2015 v Man City (A)
BPL 29 Nov 2015 v Swansea (H)

i think he`ll have to hit the ground running
Hopefully the Paisley , Shanks flags will clog up the TV screens at Anfield by then.

Love them flags.

Nicol at ESPN is foaming at the mouth and top four is nailed on.

Forgot to mention that the way Chelsea are going and if it goes tits up at Manure Spurs could also get top four this season and Rogers would have done as so as well.

Liverpool , the Spurs of the north.

When is Kenny's 2nd reincarnation coming I wonder.

Teeth FC.

Dentists on murky side must have been gutted when Bodger got the boot bit fuck me, Klopp beats him hands down in the gnasher department.

Pellegrini got 3. How many did Mourinho and van Gaal get? What about pochetino and koeman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.