Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just watched the Klopp interview on granada reports and he comes across as a nice guy and a bit of a character which we know anyway.I like his ''I am not the special one,more the normal one'' quote.I only want him to crash and burn because of who he is managing but i like him as a man.

Really can't see the fuss about Klopp....Dortmund have been the 2nd biggest/most successful club since the 50's... have won the league more times than anyone in Germany apart from obviously Bayern and Nuremburg (who won 7 of their nine before Dortmunds first,most in 20's/30's).
Not a patch on Pellegrinis CV for me.

They can both be good.

Got to admit I liked Klopp's press conference, if I were a Liverpool fan I'd be really excited for the future right about now............ But ambitious with the winning the league in 4 years though.

12115490_10208384501029780_1234315240344318242_n.jpg

Klopp style demands 100mph closing down, wheels fell off eventually at Dortmund as players tired.
Could argue that would happen quicker here with 4 competitions, relentless winter schedule etc..and tougher domestic opposition.

Chuffed to bits with this...alot of optimism among the reds and rightly so as Klopp is quality.

Pics of him on twitter on the piss in Liverpool. :D

Just found this on twitter...
Anfield HQ ‏@AnfieldHQ 34m34 minutes ago
Klopp revealed that he had watched #LFC's last 3 on TV, suggesting he had been in dialogue with FSG following the game vs Carlisle. (Pearce)

Looks like the deal was done a few weeks before Rodgers was sacked,In the Presser today he mentioned he had spoken to FSG and Ayre,looks like that was done in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.