Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Klopp is a good appointment who will have an immediate positive impact. Longer term he will have to deal with the relentless grind of English football, with no mid season break and where he can expect other teams in the Premier League to play a similar high intensity football. It is a marathon that has to be managed if fatigue is not to set in and injuries are a fact of life requiring a big squad.

Liverpool is a big club but many underestimate how far they are behind the top clubs in terms of infrastructure, players and facilities. They are playing catchup to the likes of City who continue to invest and plough ahead on every front. The Anfield expansion is a sticking plaster when compared with future stadium plans for Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham and their current superior training facilities and academies whilst Arsenal, City and United are already at a different level.

Klopp may have bought into the Liverpool mythology but the reality is they need serious investment on and off the field to stop falling further behind. This is their last chance to halt the decline. Rogers dossiers, plans and philosophy did not work. Now they turn to Klopp as their Messiah to work miracles.

Hahaha....... that's bang on the money. The Matchday thread is full of it, and I don't for a second believe it's Rags on the wind up.

I tried to kill myself last time I read the match day forum. The depression was overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.