Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the slightest bit worried about our match v the dippers. As good as a manger Klopp could potentially be for them, they're still the same players, and presuming they just didn't decide to start playing poorly all of a sudden I don't see any drastic changes happening for some time.

It's likely Klopp will have them playing faster, and there's bound to be the usual bit of extra motivation that occurs under a new manager. Other than that, they're still creatively well short compared to us, and still a few class players away from being a team that should cause us any real problems. I expect us to win this game without much problem, exactly the same as I did when Brenda was in charge.

It wont be long until he starts regretting going for a pint publicly in Liverpool. As soon as a starstruck Mickey posts a selfie with Klopp on Twitter his house is going to get screwed by burglars who know hes out on the piss

lets have it right they don't always wait until the player or his family are out - and the club went public with the fact they had prepared a club house for a "special visitor" the weekend before he came. I imagine the streets of Formby are full of armed gangs out on the rob right now !!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323030.440

Apparently the media are being racist towards Sakho by saying he's not that great on the ball despite him being statistically decent at passing the ball. Lovern and Skirtel have had the same critisim and they are white.

Wankers. Cunts. Bottle merchents. Cunts. Bastards. Fuckers.

FUCK OFF BOTTLEPOOL!!!!!

There has been talk of Robert Lewandowski going to Klanfield, obviously because of the link with Klippety.

I would say there's more chance of Bryan Briggs winning an award for fidelity than there is of Lewandowski ending up on Miseryside.

There has been talk of Robert Lewandowski going to Klanfield, obviously because of the link with Klippety.

I would say there's more chance of Bryan Briggs winning an award for fidelity than there is of Lewandowski ending up on Miseryside.

I know I saw that this morning - fucking pissed myself - why would he leave Bayern for the Dippers and could they afford him were two of the more sensible thoughts i had between loud guffaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.