Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to kill myself last time I read the match day forum. The depression was overwhelming.
I know I saw that this morning - fucking pissed myself - why would he leave Bayern for the Dippers and could they afford him were two of the more sensible thoughts i had between loud guffaws
pure and simply the media trying to get more bog paper sales, nothing more.

He'll sign Kagawa.

One of his faves and also plays well to cult of dippers signing a half decent ex rag.

FSG have given Klipperty a very large salary and the mandate to get in the top four for financial reasons. There may be some activity from Klipperty in the January transfer window for the scousers. The league title is an unrealistic target, City are too good but it will ruffle, actively shake, rattle and roll Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal for the top four spots. Crash and burn or it may work out for them. Intriguing how it will develop.

Will be interesting to see how this lot get on at Spurs. I am looking forward to seeing Klopp manage in the premier league. He had dortmund playing some lovely stuff at times and surely his appointment will give liverpool a huge boost.

So what Dortmund players could reasonably make a move to Anfield? I could see Kagawa, Bender, Mhikitarian (sp). Links to Aubameyang as well but feel he might be too good for them. I don't see Reus, Hummels or Gundoguan making that step down either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.