Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news about Gomez, top young English prospect who I think Klopp will rate very highly.

I don't see Liverpool suddenly becoming a good team, it takes months for Klopp's style of pressing to really be implemented.

So what Dortmund players could reasonably make a move to Anfield? I could see Kagawa, Bender, Mhikitarian (sp). Links to Aubameyang as well but feel he might be too good for them. I don't see Reus, Hummels or Gundoguan making that step down either
I have a gut feeling Kagawa will join.

Gomez AND Ings done for the season.

Henderson, Benteke and Firmino still not available.

I worry also about Sturridge if we play with more intensity.

Uh oh.

Always bad when you start a new job and you break something on the first day or so.

seems they don't want to play for Klopp, dropping like flies all of a sudden.

Blessing in disguise really, Ings isn't good enough in reality and Klopp might be able to get something out of Lallana or someone like that.

No ill-wishes to Ings, terrible for him, not his fault Liverpool weren't ambitious last summer and bought him instead of someone actually good, would have been a decent choice for a Bournemouth or a Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.