Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zq7p7p.jpg

They're fucking shite and how bad does Milner look without guys like Yaya, Aguero & Silva to play off him?

Even with the injured Sturridge and Benteke/Firmino to come in you can't say they'll make much difference. Sturridge possibly but he'll likely get injured within 3 games of returning anyway.

Klopp the messiah is here. 1-1 at home to ten man Rubin Kazan. What an impressive beginning.

Last edited:
Apparently Shankly lost his first game 4 - 0 (source RAWK post match thread) which clearly suggests that Klopp (played 2, drawn 2) is indeed the new Messiah!
Jimmy on the other hand should (a) relinquish the armband to Lucas (b) be dropped when Henderson returns and/or (c) be used as an impact sub. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Just read the last page of the post match thread on Rawk and I've got to say I'm totally baffled as to why a Mod would lock it.

Looked like perfectly reasonable discussion to me.

There would be mayhem on here if similar happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.