Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I was thinking when they went into frentic masturbation mode when he was appointed.... Calm down and let's see what he brings.

I'm not saying/hoping he will be a failure but the expectation levels from Liverpool fans were sky high.

Reality check is needed.
Klopp needs alot of time... I don't think these Bin Dippers are that patient.

Not sure if it belongs in here or the TalkShite thread but on 'drive time' last night they went to their reporter at Anfield for any pre match news, and I shit you not, he said scousers were a "level headed" bunch and wouldn't "expect too much too soon".
I had to pull over. I couldn't contain myself. Where do they find these people?

Last edited:
Not sure if it belongs in here or the TalkShite thread but on 'drive time' last night they went to their reporter at Anfield for any pre match news, and I shit you not, he said scousers were a "level headed" bunch and would "expect too much too soon".

Haha to be fair, there are a lot of Liverpool fans out there who have that mentality. They know it will take time for things to improve. Liverpool, like the rags aren't helped by the high number of former players in the media who spout the same uneducated shite about their former clubs thinking that they're still exactly the same as when they used to play.

Most people under the age of 20 will have no idea who the former Liverpool players like Lawrensen are. They'll just say "is he that guy who tries to predict score on BBC". The longer time goes on without Liverpool winning the league the less their istree will matter.

He's gonna have to be a miracle worker to sort that lot out am afraid,that last night was awful against 10 men as well for most of the game,be gone in summer back to Germany probably to Munich whilst Pep comes to us,you can see it happening more every week.

How long did Uncle Woy last there ? It's gonna be close between him and Klopp in time scale there

Not sure if it belongs in here or the TalkShite thread but on 'drive time' last night they went to their reporter at Anfield for any pre match news, and I shit you not, he said scousers were a "level headed" bunch and wouldn't "expect too much too soon".
He probably also described CSKA Moscow fans as "the PC brigade", Arsenal's support as "solidly working class", Rangers fans as "tolerent of all things related to Catholicism" and Millwall fans as "very nice".

He's gonna have to be a miracle worker to sort that lot out am afraid,that last night was awful against 10 men as well for most of the game,be gone in summer back to Germany probably to Munich whilst Pep comes to us,you can see it happening more every week.

How long did Uncle Woy last there ? It's gonna be close between him and Klopp in time scale there

He's been there two weeks mate!

Just met the most obnoxious Liverpool fan ever, right out of rawk he is.
Poor old Iqbal (dunno how you spell it) from Leeds who has never been to Liverpool, never mind anfield really thinks this is their year i am not kidding he fucking said it "tellin ya, it's our year". Not that arm chairs fuss me but when he talks like he is Mr effing Anfield it does seem a bit wankerish.
Fully paid up member of the red top knowledge block i.e. City bought it etc etc, didn't even have a clue what littlewoods pools was the daft twat haha.

So i put the hammer down 1k we finish higher than you this season, the bet was declined.

Met a few tossers in my life but he is right up there, tbh 5 more min listening to him and i would not have been able to stop myself popping his pea head off and feeding his corpse to my dog. Terrible crass man he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.