Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh deary, deary me. I'm seriously beginning to think that one of the lesser teams is going to make it into the top 5 instead of the Pool this season. Not looking good, and not likely to be able to attract any players in January who'll be special enough to change things for him.
He's got his work cut out.

Oh deary, deary me. I'm seriously beginning to think that one of the lesser teams is going to make it into the top 5 instead of the Pool this season. Not looking good, and not likely to be able to attract any players in January who'll be special enough to change things for him.
It's early days yet, it's squad size to a certain extent that gets teams over the finishing line, the smaller clubs only have small squads and every team gets hit by injuries and fatigue, every year some unfancied club flies out of the trap and every year they pull up lame around about halfway

Ever since Coutinho went off form, Liverpool lack huge creativity in midfield. Absolute no creative players to create any chances. Milner is decent but isn't quality, it's easy to understand why he was let off for free. Can hasn't really shown much, he has good games here and there but that's it. Not a consistent player. Lallana is awful. Firmino, a hype train, has yet to shown he's any better than Downing, Henderson injured too. Lfc need Shatov aha! With their strikers all out, they've not got much. Benteke is a one trick pony, a tall physical player good for set pieces, but just about average for everything else.

They rarely finish top 5 anyway. Spurs have finished above them for 5 of the last 6 seasons.

So long s he constantly refers to their 'istry and does a bit of candle lighting in the spring he should last long enough to make the changes he needs in the summer.

As someone else said the day he joined, they may have a decent manager now but it's still Brenda's squad and he can't change that. It'll be interesting it is to see how long the dipper fans stay supportive of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.