Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very average squad and I can't see them signing anyone major in January.

There's a massive spot in the top four open with Chelsea's downfall, but I don't think Liverpool are good enough to take it.

Liverpool need a big overhaul. I know they've spent a bit already, but some of their players just don't seem up to it.
Be interesting to see if Klopp is given time to actually put his imprint on the team.
After all Liverpool fans know their football and are known for their patience. Jamie Carragher told me ;-)

Liverpool need a big overhaul. I know they've spent a bit already, but some of their players just don't seem up to it.
Be interesting to see if Klopp is given time to actually put his imprint on the team.
After all Liverpool fans know their football and are known for their patience. Jamie Carragher told me ;-)
Be interesting to see how much of an imprint he can put on the team if the transfer commitee is going to be choosing the players for hlm.

Be interesting to see how much of an imprint he can put on the team if the transfer commitee is going to be choosing the players for hlm.
Exactly. Well run clubs like Southampton do well despite changing their managers and losing their best players every year because they're set up properly behind the scenes. If they give Klopp complete control, they'll do better, but as soon as he leaves, they'll be fucked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.