Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Kloppster isnt taking into consideration how quickly Scousers can turn, Brenda was well versed in sucking up to the cult members after all he was unleashing them when they were needed. If Kloppster isnt careful he'll be getting death threats before he knows it.

"I love you, I love you, I love you................. hope you get cancer and die"

I'd imagine the hard core are with him on this but get your point.

I have an opinion about people who leave early but will not mention it on here because it upsets those who do !!! I expect they are rushing off to get almost onto Bluemoon Forum .That must be it

Excellent use of distraction tactics by Klopp.

To be fair, there's less need to leave early at Dortmond. When we played there I stayed to the final whistle, caught the tram, got off at the wrong stop (drink), waited for the next tram, arrived back in Dortmond and walked back to my hotel. I was in the bar within 30 mins of the final whistle.

I saw the Mourners' fan, who, in the summer, claimed that Raheem would spend the season on the bench.

"Sterling has already done more at City than he did at Liverpool," I told him.

So he came out with the classic, "City have no history!"

"We won the FA Cup before Liverpool, we won the League Cup before Liverpool and we won a European trophy before Liverpool," I replied.

The look of surprise on his face was a sight to behold and he wanted to find another of our colleagues who really knows his football.

I suggested he look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.