Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent use of distraction tactics by Klopp.

That's all it was. If it were a different manager under different circumstances the media would be laying into him. As it is, he's still in the honeymoon phase with the great British media.
Mind you, we might nip that romance in the bud if we get our shit together. If we were to click and turn them over big time. I mean if we gave them a proper, long overdue, big hiding (big 'if' too, going by the Villa & Norwich games, I admit), I expect they (the media and the fans) will begin to wonder aloud if he's not really the Messiah at all but just a very naughty boy.... Then, he suddenly, really will be feeling an awful lot more "lonely in this moment" (or words to that effect, m'lud).
Like I say, it's overdue - a tonking for Liverpool. The rags, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea have all had a dose but this lot, generally the poorest team of the old order, have managed to avoid it. This would be a great time to deliver it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.