Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Klopp would be a good fit for them. I'm slowly changing my opinion. It's starting to become clear to me how much difference just a manager can make.

We were so shit I think we could have made Accrington Stanley look like world beaters yesterday, but I agree the obvious impact Klopp has made in just a short few weeks is extremely impressive. Made me a little jealous in fact, watching him interact with and motivate the scouse players while Manuel sat there with his thumb up his arse.

Actually reminded me of how Brendas Liverpool team were playing a couple of years ago with the drive and pressing - it'll be interesting to see if it tires them out over the course of a long hard prem season. If they can maintain those levels from yesterday, top 4 will be a piece of piss, they'll fly up the table.

Fantastic performance by us but it was helped by the team picked by your manager,when i saw the lineup with no Fernadinho Otamendi and saw Yaya playing in a deeper 2 i know our pressing game would stifle him and make him a passenger.We had done that the last 2 games at Anfield,Yaya should have been higher up the pitch (number 10 role) with 2 DM's behind him..but anyway that's my prerogative.I still think you will win the league, keep Aguero fit and you have Silva coming back too you should walk the league,Arsenal will falter during the winter like they always do,maybe it's the cold weather with them and Van Gaal's lot are riding their luck which cannot happen all season.
That was the worst chasing I've seen us given at our place in the last few seasons. We were second best everywhere. Credit to "Klippity"; whatever he's done, he's got you playing some impressive stuff. During that first half hour last night, you cut us to ribbons. Keep that up and the top 4 should be nailed on for you.

I will be honest. I'm not a gracious loser.

Liverpool played okay but I do think we flattered them. This is the first time Liverpool have looked effective under Klopp. I don't believe it is a coincidence that Villa gave a seasons best performance against us too. We were poor in both games, especially yesterday. When the likes of Can, Firminio and Lallana look good, we must have been poor.

Fantastic performance by us but it was helped by the team picked by your manager,when i saw the lineup with no Fernadinho Otamendi and saw Yaya playing in a deeper 2 i know our pressing game would stifle him and make him a passenger.We had done that the last 2 games at Anfield,Yaya should have been higher up the pitch (number 10 role) with 2 DM's behind him..but anyway that's my prerogative.I still think you will win the league, keep Aguero fit and you have Silva coming back too you should walk the league,Arsenal will falter during the winter like they always do,maybe it's the cold weather with them and Van Gaal's lot are riding their luck which cannot happen all season.

great assessment you played great, and we cant expect to win the league with performances like that the villa and the spurs games

Wouldnt get carried away with the result. You beat Chelsea then backed it up with defeat against Palace
We had played at the far end of Russia in Kazan and Klopp practically played the same team against Palace that sunday,we did look a bit flat in the game.It will be interesting to see what side Klopp plays on Thursday night against Bordeaux.

I will be honest. I'm not a gracious loser.

Liverpool played okay but I do think we flattered them. This is the first time Liverpool have looked effective under Klopp. I don't believe it is a coincidence that Villa gave a seasons best performance against us too. We were poor in both games, especially yesterday. When the likes of Can, Firminio and Lallana look good, we must have been poor.

The first 2 goals were unforced errors, so I'm more with you. Liverpool obviously done well to capitalise on those errors. We beat us yesterday as much as they did.

The first 2 goals were unforced errors, so I'm more with you. Liverpool obviously done well to capitalise on those errors. We beat us yesterday as much as they did.
Be interesting to see if they can follow it up at home to Swansea,they played well but where hugely helped in their win by us not turning up and pellegrini insisting on playing two in the middle...

Any premiership and most championship teams would have stuffed us yesterday , our team selection , tactics and application were dire , credit to the dippers for taking advantage , and Klopp for a tactical masterclass , he got the best from every single one of his players , the dipper squad is miles away from ours on quality , but he instilled belief into some average players. In recent years the dippers have always treated us as a cup final , like many other premiership teams , because we are the club to beat , it will be interesting to see if Klopp can get the same performance from his squad against a team like .......Crystal Palace , if he can , i can see the dipperites , nicking a top 4 place from Chelski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.