Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any premiership and most championship teams would have stuffed us yesterday , our team selection , tactics and application were dire , credit to the dippers for taking advantage , and Klopp for a tactical masterclass , he got the best from every single one of his players , the dipper squad is miles away from ours on quality , but he instilled belief into some average players. In recent years the dippers have always treated us as a cup final , like many other premiership teams , because we are the club to beat , it will be interesting to see if Klopp can get the same performance from his squad against a team like .......Crystal Palace , if he can , i can see the dipperites , nicking a top 4 place from Chelski
Palace already beat them two weeks ago at anfield...I'm not gonna start bigging klopp or Liverpool up over one win all be it against a team who will be challenging for the title...

I see that Phil 'Scouse wankfest' McNulty has taken the trouble to write a completely unbiased article on BBC Sport. That fucker can't help himself.

As much as we 'engineered' our own defeat yesterday, if Liverpool play like that every week they'll beat most teams. Similar story with Spurs. Phenomenal work rate, organized defensively and just enough quality up top to break teams down.
of they play like that every week they will have issues with burnout/injuries unless they have a bigger squad. Fair play though, thoroughly deserved win.

Wouldnt get carried away with the result. You beat Chelsea then backed it up with defeat against Palace
This.

I wasn't that convinced, they got a fortunate first goal, but Klopp then went for the jugular and it worked, and we were utter dross.

Swansea H, and Southampton A to come, after Bordeaux in the EL, a game they need to win, and should.

New manager feeling will wear off.

Pressing game will catch up with them later in the season.

Beyond Coutinho and Firmino their squad is not great.

I wouldn't be too worried about them challenging us for the title just yet.

The first 2 goals were unforced errors, so I'm more with you. Liverpool obviously done well to capitalise on those errors. We beat us yesterday as much as they did.

But it wasn't just about the goals. We were second best all over the park. They ran rings round us and we had no answer.

honeymoon period still in full affect, high intensity pressing game was showing its affects on their players who were going down with cramp, with coutinho having to come off.

Did thy leave manchester on an open top bus...they probably did.

As much as we 'engineered' our own defeat yesterday, if Liverpool play like that every week they'll beat most teams. Similar story with Spurs. Phenomenal work rate, organized defensively and just enough quality up top to break teams down.

This. Other teams are making progress while we stutter. If I were a red dipper I'd be hoping the Klopp appointment and Saturday's performance are genuine turning points.

they beat us fair and square and it still hurts, i just hope we learn from it, its going to be a long hard season this year, i think most people now know there are no easy games anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.