Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping he taps into the Bundesliga for up and coming talent.

Sane (who we've been linked with since summer) or Meyer from Schalke would be excellent and wouldn't mind either Leno as GK.

Good value for money over there compared to the expensive PL.

What will hamper Liverpool is they are now seen as a selling club. Even if Klopp built a decent side other clubs can offer more money and more potential of winning trophies, it happened at Dortmund. We also know that with the Suarez and Sterling situation if you get inside a players head and put enough money on the table they will leave. It will be interesting to see if this happens with Coutinho.

It's not too late, YLP! Who've yer got on the back of yer shirt? I presume yer getting hitched in full City kit!

Haha, I'll be in full gear under me suit...ready to reveal all during the speeches.

Not me getting married mate - the first time was and continues to be traumatic enough...it's me scouse niece's wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.