Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

I thought they were just time wasting. Cynical old me. I didn't see any of them cramp when they ran to congratulate Skrtl on his goal.

Yeah miracle recovery, be interesting to see what their injuries will be like playing that way. A couple of transfer windows and a pre season and they could be a very real threat.

Yeah miracle recovery, be interesting to see what their injuries will be like playing that way. A couple of transfer windows and a pre season and they could be a very real threat.
They will never pay top dollar for the best players. They will do what they have throughout the last 20 years - take a punt on mid level players. As always - some will pay off ala Suarez / Torres but so many won't. Unless they get lucky with several gambles paying off at the same time, they is never winning anything cept the odd COC or their biannual cup final vs city

Then all of our hurt will be gone, eh?

FFS, why not acknowledge with good grace that they were fcukin good against us?
Not one denying them credit
We're just commenting on the attitude to the win
I know a few dipper fans myself. They can be normal people but when it comes to dipperpool fc and beating a top team you'd think they just won the Champs league and domestic treble

To be fair, they're on a one game winning streak so it's not unreasonable for them to be talking titles and changing of the guards.

They will never pay top dollar for the best players. They will do what they have throughout the last 20 years - take a punt on mid level players. As always - some will pay off ala Suarez / Torres but so many won't. Unless they get lucky with several gambles paying off at the same time, they is never winning anything cept the odd COC or their biannual cup final vs city

I think Klopp will be perfect for them not wanting to spend big money on players. If he gets free reign he could unearth a few diamonds like he did at Dortmund.

I think Klopp will be perfect for them not wanting to spend big money on players. If he gets free reign he could unearth a few diamonds like he did at Dortmund.
Here's hoping he taps into the Bundesliga for up and coming talent.

Sane (who we've been linked with since summer) or Meyer from Schalke would be excellent and wouldn't mind either Leno as GK.

Good value for money over there compared to the expensive PL.

Pray for me Bluemooners.....I'm going to a wedding at Klanfield this Friday

My fault I guess....for marrying into a red dipper family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.