Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he's a world class tactician however I am willing to give him more than a couple of months to see his project come together.

World Class slave driver, Dortmund are a better team with less injuries this year although he seems to have done too much damage to Pisczek and Blaszczykowski is still suffering at Fiorentina. Just like their previous incumbent he's a manager that was given a few very special players in a league that was at a low moment and worked his team into the ground for temporary results.

Guys, a manager won't be getting good results ALL THE TIME EVERY GAME. Klopp doesn't walk on water (how many times does he himself have to say it)--I think every manager deserves at least a season and a half (i.e. a full transfer window plus an allowance for a bad run) before one can definitively decide whether they are "crap" or good.

We tend to blow so hot and cold on these things--some of our fans tendency to overrate anything related to us doesn't help granted.

Guys, a manager won't be getting good results ALL THE TIME EVERY GAME. Klopp doesn't walk on water (how many times does he himself have to say it)--I think every manager deserves at least a season and a half (i.e. a full transfer window plus an allowance for a bad run) before one can definitively decide whether they are "crap" or good.

We tend to blow so hot and cold on these things--some of our fans tendency to overrate anything related to us doesn't help granted.
I agree pretty much but the puzzling thing is that they can play like they did against us, Chelsea and Southampton but look no better than they did under Rodgers the rest of the time.

I don't think he can be judged until he's had a full pre-season and a full transfer window. However, to fix it property I'd say two full transfer windows - so for me, the full 2017/2018 season. Do managers get that much time now? Christ, look at the shite our manager gets, yet he won the title!

I agree pretty much but the puzzling thing is that they can play like they did against us, Chelsea and Southampton but look no better than they did under Rodgers the rest of the time.
Couldn't the same be said of our own team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.