Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears now that their " cup final" is against us, when they raise their game significantly. Their games now against the rags mean nothing

After all the vitriol of the Sterling transfer, I had to smile at this from Rawk: "Jordan Ibe, by the way, is just about fit to clean Raheem Sterlings boots. That's what he'd be doing if they were both here."

Painful that we let these twats perform like they did at our place. Why/how do they raise their game so much against us, every time?

Did Jurgen have them all holding hands in front of the Kop again. Tosser.

I really, really want to give them a proper kicking, 7 or 8 at Klanfield. Then see the media wank over that.... I fucking despise these wankers almost as much as I despise those other red cunts on show today.

Painful that we let these twats perform like they did at our place. Why/how do they raise their game so much against us, every time?

Did Jurgen have them all holding hands in front of the Kop again. Tosser.

I really, really want to give them a proper kicking, 7 or 8 at Klanfield. Then see the media wank over that.... I fucking despise these wankers almost as much as I despise those other red cunts on show today.

To be honest there is nothing between either of them - both equally as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.