Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really isn't much difference between the mentality of the Dippers and the Rags. Both living off past memories.
Can't see any difference at all now. Both still followed by a set of fans, most of whom have been no nearer their games than the back of their TV's. Both have a deluded sense of entitlement because of their past history and think it's some sort of achievement that they can fill a stadium in Asia. Both only have empty seats to throw at us, plus the usual digs about Arab money and doing things "the right way", "the Liverpool way" or "the United way".

They're like a pair of crusty, elderly aristocrats, sat arguing over which family has the most distinguished lineage, while their ancestral piles crumble around them and they have to sell them to foreign billionaires who actually have the cash to maintain them since they've sold everything else off. The truth is that they're irrelevant in the modern world and nobody but them, their ilk and their obsequious retainers give a toss. Every now again they let the TV cameras in, thinking people will be in awe of their faded grandeur and sorry for their plight but in reality, everyone just has a good laugh at their outdated attitudes and lack of self awareness.

Last edited:
Fear not boys and girls as the summer will see Klopp sell all the shit for top money whilst he replaces them with some of the worlds best.

I do love RAWK ;-)

The rags always seem to do well at Anfield while we always crash and burn there,odd how some grounds and teams remain bogey ones no matter who is playing or in charge.

Painful that we let these twats perform like they did at our place. Why/how do they raise their game so much against us, every time?

Did Jurgen have them all holding hands in front of the Kop again. Tosser.

I really, really want to give them a proper kicking, 7 or 8 at Klanfield. Then see the media wank over that.... I fucking despise these wankers almost as much as I despise those other red cunts on show today.

They didn't raise their game. We played probably the worst game of football, by us in years.

Free advice for whoever signs our players:

- no more midgets please
- players that score goals and assist a lot are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.