Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item on the news this morning moaning about £77 ticket prices for next season with slight reductions on some season tickets, sounds like the money ball mob want the money in before it goes tits up.
Seen that. Big Scouser coming into work tomorrow, can't fucking wait to see what his take is on this!

Don`t know if it`s been posted before, but this is Worth a repost. A little throwback to after they lost to the rags, and one of the cultists decided to make THE most cringeworthy posts in internet history

Today was the very first game my 7 year old daughter watched. Full 90 mins, trying to understand the nuances about the beautiful game from her old man.

We sang YNWA together at the start. I tried to transmit my enthusiasm, love for the club with every kick and pass and every shot on goal. We clapped, we cheered, we shouted at the screen - i made her hate that big haired No. 27 and that Shrek looking fella.

She kept saying, "Daddy i love that Liverpool players, get up and play, they dont cry and they dont cheat, but why wont they score Daddy .."

As expected with a kid her age, she lost all confidence when we conceded and her head hung. I kept explaining her, THIS IS WHEN we support - THIS is what it means to YNWA. Comeon baby, BELIEVE!

She kept saying, no she didnt. I kept saying, YES BABY - BELIEVE! And then for the last 3 minutes i said, BABY YOU MUST SAY - YOU BELIEVE!

And she did, she shouted the entire added 3 mins "I BELIEVE DADDY!" ... and we lost. And she cried her eyes out.

:(

Mr. Klopp - make us believe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/41eceh/my_daughters_first_game_she_cried_her_eyes_out/

Don't know where the fucker is from but it doesn't read like someone from England and given that the story didn't end with a knock on the door from social services child protection I suspect that isn't England fucking seriously weird read from a weirdo.

All the hype about Klopp has gone very quiet.

I don't see any difference between Rodgers' team and Klopp's? Liverpool are certainly no better under Klopp. The high pressing that everybody raved about is nowhere to be seen.

I expected more from Klopp in his first 3/4 months. Not 1 signing in January was strange, his treatment of their best available striker (Benteke) is poor and Liverpool aren't playing Klopp's style at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.