Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't care if their entire stadium blew up, all their players were injured and the club went bankrupt and folded.

Everybody else would be giving their mock sympathies and the "we're all just footy fans" and "banter is banter but this is serious" line while I'd sit back quite happy in the knowledge that their entire club fell apart.

I genuinely want that club and the entire city to fail in every single endeavor for the rest of history.

I've noticed you're not much of a fan, Damo.

I've noticed you're not much of a fan, Damo.

Even watching Everton in the Echo after the game the other day and everybody coming forward claiming they were disabled and set upon by those dastardly City fans who they sat with in the home end.

The whole city are professional victims and as karma for the despicable act of taking attention and importance away from real victims then they deserve to go through as much hardship as possible.

They are a religious cult.

A bastion of brainwashed morality who point out the failing in others then deny the same about themselves even when the evidence is irrefutable.

Can't wait for the final against these cunts. Liverpool can't break teams down so if we sit back and counter them it'll be a walk in the park. I really hope MP plays the counter attack against them we might be too open again otherwise.

Things between us and Pool have come to a head over the last few months. Ive read on their forums some REALLY NASTY things. I hope that we can be civil but a part of me says "fat chance." All the Liverpool fans I know think that Klopp is a savior. Where they get this mindset I have no idea.....

Last edited:
the messiah just said that "his new signings" will return to training this week...skrtel coutinho origi and sturridge....what are the odds for sturridge to injury again after a couple of minutes??:)

I'm surprised that rawk hasn't broke down today. Vitriolic about us and laughing at the rags.

Wow this thread was way down the page....
Was watching the intro to the games this afternoon on NBC with Robbie Earle and some ex Yank player Kyle ????
Anyway, asked what Liverpool's task was this season, Kyle waxed lyrically about how Klopp will transform Liverpool as long as they make the CL next season and can buy the players to match his ambition. He then creamed himself saying that he believed the 'fantastically historical' club will make the top four.....
Robbie Earle then just took him apart and said they wont make the top four and they don't have the squad anywhere near in depth to make it and will be lucky to make the Europa! He added the most they can expect is to scrape either the League or FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.