Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK is awesome.

A 20-year old should not want to leave Liverpool for a club like City. It`s absurd to me, because I have grown up with City as a team that has been in the lower end of the table, or in another division up till quite recently.

There`s an element of "Who the fuck do they think they are taking a player from us?"

How was this allowed to happen in the first place?

What the hell happened?

Manchester City? Really?

I bet the author of that still has a perm and a dodgy tache, drives a Bond Bug and thinks Jimmy Tarbuck still does Blankety Blank.

What LFC say ... Bare minimum. And people are expected to believe that Raheem and Brendan are on great terms. My bollix.

Liverpool Football Club can confirm Raheem Sterling has completed a transfer to Manchester City.

The 20-year-old departs Anfield after 129 appearances and 23 goals for the Reds.

Liverpool FC wishes Raheem well.

RAWK is awesome.

I bet the author of that still has a perm and a dodgy tache, drives a Bond Bug and thinks Jimmy Tarbuck still does Blankety Blank.
But he kind of hits the nail on the head, they are hurting because it's slowly dawning on them that their place at the top may have gone forever the fate of Leeds awaits them

Sly News showed they had got £50m for Torres and £75m for Suarez - and bought what.....???? What makes anybody think that fucking £40m net for Sterling is suddenly going to see them improve - if they want to spend it wisely then buy fucking premium bonds Brenda - at least they will be an asset

They're no Porto that's for sure.

LFC should be investigated by the police for incitement to racial hatred. They've shamelessly and deliberately used their friends in the media to create a firestorm around Sterling.

Not to mention the rumours that his mobile number was leaked by a member of staff. I say rumours because we don't know this for sure but if it did happen then it's downright despicable.

Not to mention the rumours that his mobile number was leaked by a member of staff. I say rumours because we don't know this for sure but if it did happen then it's downright despicable.

If it did happen, if a member of Liverpool staff deliberately leaked his phone number, then the shiny toothed tranny shagging charlatan should do hard time.

RAWK is awesome.

Yes, Manchester City really you scouse fucking bell end.

**** probably wasnt even born the last time they won the league yet he thinks he can spout bollox like that.

We have completely won the battle and with yesterday's very clever press conference in which Raheem made a huge point of thanking Liverpool, Rafa, Kenny and Brenda, we have won the war as well.

Our silence throughout has been magnificent and a clue to liverpool FC of how a big club goes about its business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.