Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Tevez incident showed that most footballers are like most normal working people and will side with their colleagues rather than management. I bet there is nothing like the vitriol being expressed by the fans in evidence among his team mates. Hendersons more likely to ask for a stadium tour than break his legs

"Your nowhere lad, you haven't won or done anything yet".......,well of course he hasn't, he's been playing for Liverpool you fucking bellend.

I note, without a hint of irony, that Liverpool are refusing to meet the asking price for Benteke, hoping their interest will encourage him to push Villa to let him go for cheaper.

While simultaneously bragging about the fee they've received for Sterling, ycmiu.

I think the Tevez incident showed that most footballers are like most normal working people and will side with their colleagues rather than management. I bet there is nothing like the vitriol being expressed by the fans in evidence among his team mates. Hendersons more likely to ask for a stadium tour than break his legs

Henderson will be asking Raheem to put a word in to our bosses so he can jump ship next. Get over it scousers you are our bitches now and if we want your players we know what the fresh hold is for your board to think about selling.

Apparently 44+5-(20% for QPR)-(£? Loyalty bonus he was due)=£50m for lfc to spend. They can't meet the £32m Benteke clause due to the fact that if his loyalty bonus was £4m (as reported by the press - I know you can't believe the press where money is involved) they don't have enough from the sale to buy him.

Sell sterling and can't afford a replacement

YCNMIU. I mean YNWA

Having just looked on the Sterling thread on RAWK it's great how they can dismiss out of hand Sterlings reported 4 million loyalty bonus as just 'paper talk', but his reported 180k a week salary must be gospel because it was in the newspaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.